B2B (Enterprise) Segment
As an operator, do you relate to these challenges:
- Decreasing agility induced by years of legacy assets and systems.
- Fragile revenue market share with new business models popping up in the market.
- The overall loss of velocity due to slow growth led by declining acquisition or upsell.
- Host any number of Partners and Wholesales clients in a single environment.
- Quickly onboard a new Partner within weeks and enjoy increased revenue while providing enough flexibility for the Partner.
- Provide a range of Charging, billing, and customer care capabilities to multiple Wholesales partner at the same time while maintaining global control.
Product Catalog and ORE
The Wholesales solution delivers all the requisite network elements and operational and business functions to support the wholesale buyer’s services.
Wholesales solution also features a set of standard configured processes, as well as the possibility to configure customized ones quickly:
Business Reporting Suite
Operation and Monitoring Tools
Full spectrum of deployment options
Containerized cloud-native solution can offer you more flexibility and scalability, together with a higher level of control and privacy on your Private cloud.
The solution can entirely run-on public cloud to further lower your cost, increase reliability and scalability while eliminating the need for maintenance.
Flexible economic models
- OPEX model.
- CAPEX model
- Hybrid models
- Pay per Use model.