Advantages of JSC Ingenium IMS Network
The JSC Ingenium solution is the most optimal choice for service providers who want to offer VoLTE in a more cost-effective and future-oriented fashion
Main functions and features:
- 3GPP TS 24.229 compliant IMS Application Server.
- GSMA IR.92 Supplementary Services.
- Flexible IMS User Profile Management via Sh Interface (3GPP 29.364 compliant).
- Multi-tenancy support.
- Powerful Service Creation Environment.
- The Proxy-CSCF is the first contact point within the VoLTE IMS network, providing key features like:
- Topology Hiding.
- Screening of SIP signaling.
- Authentication selection.
- Registration of different types of clients in IMS core network.
- Emergency Services.
- Call Release.
- QoS Packet Marking.
- IPv6/v4 support and translation.
- I-CSCF is a contact point within a VoLTE IMS network for all connections destined to a subscriber of the CSP:
- Assign an S-CSCF based on received capabilities from the HSS.
- Transit network call routing function.
- The brain of the VoLTE IMS, JSC Ingenium’s S-CSCF complies with 3GPP specifications, that acts as a SIP registrar in the IMS network and generates charging records for call session setups.