Full Core + BSS
CORE Network general characteristics:
- Complete 3G/4G/5G core network.
- High level of flexibility:
- develop your own pricing plans, vouchers, promotional campaigns…
- to develop new services and integrate new service nodes
- based on a reduced cost of access, with enormous growth potential
- general purpose hardware
- Fully modular and scalable to millions of subscribers.
- Easy integration with the client’s other solutions (CRM…)
- Allows coexistence between legacy and 4G networks.
- Hybrid nodes acting as transition between GSM/UMTS and LTE and between TDM Voice and IMS.
- A Full MVNO launched in less than two months.
- Total isolation between the Virtual network and the Host Network.
- Multi-vendor interoperability: able to integrate technologies from different manufacturers in the same deployment.
General characteristics of BSS:
- Complete BSS solution integrated into the JSC Ingenium Core Network.
- Built on a common platform technology with a single and consistent repository of data like customers and products.
- Modular, scalable, flexible, and real-time ecosystem.
- The convergence of any product, service, and technology.
- The low total cost of ownership resulting from an efficient deployment and pre-integrated system and workflows, as well as robust in-house R&D and support.
BSS Solution Components
Value Proposition Management:
- Product catalog.
- Customer Information Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Sales Channel Management.
- Workflow Management.
- Event Processing and Mediation.
- Billing and Collection System.
- Payment Gateway.
- Digital Self-care.
- Point of Sales Portal.
- Distribution Portal.
- Order Management.
- Number Portability.
- Service Provisioning.
- Campaign Management.
- Document Management.
- Ticketing System.
- Notification System.
- Digital Identity Verification.
Core monitoring and analysis in real time. The new monitoring system displays all the elements in each client’s service, and identifies any type of incident in real time.
The smart advanced support system, has been designed to speed up and simplify brands’ support tasks to the maximum when identifying the root cause of incidents.
Full spectrum of deployment options
Containerized cloud-native solution can offer you more flexibility and scalability, together with a higher level of control and privacy on your Private cloud.
The solution can entirely run-on public cloud to further lower your cost, increase reliability and scalability while eliminating the need for maintenance.
Flexible economic models
- OPEX model.
- CAPEX model
- Hybrid models
- Pay per Use model.
Supply of SIMs / eSIMs
- on the electric profile definition.
- on the Apps that may be embedded in the SIM, e.g. IMEI tracking.
- on the design of the subscription process.
- Multi IMSI platform able to offer roaming services.
- Ensuring service quality and availability through remote roaming testing.
- from the website, by entering the MSISDN.
- from the MVNO App.
- by sending an SMS.
- based on EDRs.
- differentiation of different data traffic types.
- definition of different charging policies and regulations for each type of traffic.
- prioritisation of certain services.
- measuring real traffic.
- reduced wholesale costs for MVNOs.
- loyalty of users and reduced “churn”.
- new users attracted by the unlimited range of mobile browsing.
Axtel, the operator based in Mexico, incorporates mobile services in 2019 and launches its quadruple-play range as a Mobile Services Platform integrated with the Telcel and Altán networks. It also becomes the first MVNO in the Latam region to offer VoLTE calls on JSC Ingenium technology.
- Simplification of interconnection.
- Full last generation solution ready to deploy.
- Allows the deployment of new valued-added services and deciding on the service quality –stereo sound…–.
- providing internet and landline telephony through routers connected to 4G networks in homes and offices.
- creating public, private, and rural networks, far from urban centres.
- Highlights the Quality of Service offered to customers.
- Easy interoperability with different manufacturers of radio elements.
- Compact core with easy scalability.