B2B (Enterprise) Segment
JSC Ingenium’s B2B Platform enables operators to offer enterprise services via a direct B2B business model.
- Enables complex B2B personalization, business models, and services.
- Multi-access solution (Fixed, Mobile and LoRaWAN network) support hybrid and convergent service.
- Drives digital services with eSIM Platform, real-time enterprise Selfcare, and service exposure.
Enterprise Digital Selfcare
Product Catalog and ORE
Billing and Collection System
- Support for VoLTE as well as legacy circuit switch services.
- Enables Mobile VPN and Group services offering.
- You can Integrate the mobile voice and messaging services with Enterprises’ PBX solution to create a sense of convergence.
- It is possible to integrate the Platform to any OTT messaging app to allow SMS2App and App2SMS flow.
Why a separate Platform
Faster TTM & lower TCO
Exploit CUPS Architecture
Full spectrum of deployment options
Containerized cloud-native solution can offer you more flexibility and scalability, together with a higher level of control and privacy on your Private cloud.
The solution can entirely run-on public cloud to further lower your cost, increase reliability and scalability while eliminating the need for maintenance.
Flexible economic models
- OPEX model.
- CAPEX model
- Hybrid models
- Pay per Use model.