What is it and how does TaaS work?
In this article we will explain what TaaS is and how it works, in addition to other details of interest related to this work model that is being adopted by many companies today.
In the digital age, new terms are constantly appearing that need to be known, especially for the business world because many of them are related to the activities that are developed internally, regardless of the size of the company and the area or sector where they are developed.
What is TaaS?
JSC Ingenium offers Telco as a Service (TaaS) a cost-effective solution for MVNOs looking to minimizing the risk of the MVNO configuration process, creating a simple, differentiated and comprehensive service for their customer base, and succeeding.
TaaS addresses the growing need to provide a wide range of telecommunications and managed security services that better support the achievement of the government’s ICT strategy and action plans.
Features of TaaS
- Runs any type of operator: mobile, fixed-line or converged operator.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G LTE and 5G mobile charging and services, as well as FTTH, Wifi and LoRaWAN.
- Enables multiple MNO host integration models.
- Multi-tenant platform allows operating as MVNA.
- Open environment with well-defined APIs and interfaces.
- Personalization services.
- Guaranteed time to market.
- Capacity management.
- Infrastructure management.
- Technical consulting.
- Full support-operation service.
Benefits of TaaS
Next, we tell you the advantages of TaaS:
- Think big and start with a low initial capital investment.
- Launching an MVNO business can be achieved in a few weeks (guaranteed time to market).
- Lower operating cost with the pay-as-you-go financial model: MVNOs achieve sustainable margins.
- The MVNO can focus more on marketing and differentiate itself rather than the challenges of service integration and management, by leveraging JSC Ingenium’s fully managed service.
Today, many of the TaaS services are cloud-based and highly flexible, both for larger projects and for more targeted testing. TaaS is a technological tool that helps companies manage their products efficiently, in addition to contributing to quality control: it is well worth subcontracting this type of service.
At JSC Ingenium, provider of services and solutions for MNOs and MVNOs we have a converged Telco as a Service platform that has been tested by more than 16 operators, both deployed and operational, and whose economic model is pay-per-use. A platform that allows you to operate before any operator, whether mobile, fixed or convergent.