JSC Ingenium presents in scoop all the novelties of its new corporate offer in the 2021 edition of the Mobile World Congress
- JSC Ingenium announces through new corporate website its participation as an exhibitor, for the tenth consecutive year, in the new edition of the Mobile World Congress, where it will exclusively present its new company offer.
JSC Ingenium surprises with the announcement of the presentation in society of its new company offer coinciding with the celebration of the new edition of the Mobile World Congress that will take place from June 28 to July 1 in Barcelona (Spain).
- Private Networks: JSC solutions for new networks based on Advanced 4G/LTE or 5G for the exclusive use of industry and new players in the digital economy in unique locations, customized solutions to optimize your production processes, services, and products to the maximum, in collaboration with the main integrators and mobile operators.
- MVNOs: in addition to its innovations in network infrastructure and the new version of its converged BSS System, JSC will present its recent MVNOs success stories -VoLTE, eSIM, Multi-Host, …-, as well as its new suite of operation and support tools: Pharos, Brain and Minos.
- Mobile Network Operators: JSC Ingenium, through its multitenant solutions, facilitates host operators the integration and operation of new MVNOs under its umbrella of Wholesale business, Second Brands, Reseller Networks, etc.
- Wholesale billing. Key piece in the deployment of multi-operator, multi-brand environments, etc.
- M2M /IoT: JSC Ingenium presents its new M2M/IoT offer to connect companies, industries and machines –LoRaWAN, NB IoT and Private Networks-. In addition, it will present the cases of its latest releases of networks purely designed for M2M/IoT.
Taking advantage of the communication of its participation as an exhibitor at the Mobile World Congress, JSC Ingenium announces the premiere of its new corporate website jscingenium.com where you can find a complete, thorough and scoop advance of all the novelties of the new commercial offer of JSC Ingenium.