JSC Ingenium will be participating as an exhibitor at MVNOs Europe 2018
30 October 2018
JSC Ingenium kicks off the new season by participating as an exhibitor at MVNOs Europe 2018, where it will be presenting all its latest ideas: new operating models, new releases, and success stories for Mobile Operators.
Among its most outstanding new ideas, JSC will present the first success stories involving:
- The exclusive new system for real-time monitoring and analysis. A smart system that displays and analyses all aspects of the the operator’s service and identifies any type of incident in real time.
- ENABLING TECHNOLOGY ready for both mobile only and convergent environments.
- VoLTE MVNO
- M2M/IoT platform. JSC will be presenting experiences in various areas: security, telecare, vending, elevators, transport, to name a few.
- JSC will also be presenting the first appearance of M·Key Secure, the first access control and remote opening system based on GSM Telco Security.
- The MVNA Platform Experience. JSC Ingenium is expanding the imprint of the SUMA móvil brand – a subsidiary of Grupo Ingenium – with the commercial launch of SUMA Chile. This means that three countries – Spain, Colombia and Chile – will have 30 operational brands at the end of the year.
Come and find out at first hand the latest news for MVNO/A/E at our stand #10.
“More than 20 years leading the telco innovation for Mobile Operators“