JSC Ingenium will be presenting its latest ideas at Mobile World Congress 2018
1 February 2018
- JSC Ingenium will be attending the 2018 edition of the Mobile World Congress as an exhibitor. The event will be held in Barcelona from 27 February to 2 March, and the company will be presenting all its innovations in technology and services for Mobile Operators.
There are only four weeks left until this year’s Mobile World Congress begins. JSC Ingenium, “monitoring all the aspects of the service and being able to immediately identify any incident or problem that is happening means that we have the information we need to react quickly and take the appropriate measures, helping to re-establish the correct operation of the service and minimising the impact on the end user.”is finalising all the preparations for the big event of the year, which according to the organisers, will be attended by more than 2,300 companies from all over the world and where last year’s figure of 108,000 visitors is expected to be surpassed.
The most important new ideas JSC Ingenium will be presenting are:
- TaaS -Telco as a Service-. New operating models in the cloud.
- Full M2M MVNO. New business opportunities for MVNOs
- M2M Platform for Mobile Operators. Able to operate any vertical with the most comprehensive range of M2M/IoT services.
- New Online Monitoring System. Real-time monitoring and control of all the elements in each client’s service.
- VoLTE – new opportunities for service differentiation for MVNOs.
JSC Ingenium invites you to find out at first hand about all its latest ideas at stand 7D76, located in Hall 7.